MiniJet Pro - Injection Molding SystemRequest a quotation
Eliminate worries of limited material quantities and produce various sample geometries using the Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ MiniJet Pro Piston Injection Molding System. You can now reduce costs by efficiently preparing specimens from as little as 2 to 5mL of material.
The HAAKE MiniJet Pro Piston Injection Molding System offers a complementary solution to product development investigations when coupled with the Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ compounders and rheometer systems.
The HAAKE MiniJet Pro Piston Injection Molding System Features:
- Small sample volume: Test specimens can be produced from various materials, including powders, pellets or melts
- Simple loading of powders and pellets in system cylinder
- Interchangeable molds: Specimen geometries offered from standard to unique, customized molds
- Simple design for the exchange of molds with no tools required
- Ease of use: A control and design concept that provides simplistic handling with consistent, reproducible results
- Quick removal of heated cylinder for melt applications when connecting to the HAAKE MiniLab Micro Compounder or other extrusion systems
Recommended for: Sample preparation for rheometry, optical testing and mechanical testing, preparation of special specimen for pharmaceutical testing.