HandFoot-FibreRequest a quotation
- Outstanding detector sensitivity and homogeneity
- Economic and robust operation and maintenance
- 100% gas-free
- Very short measurement time
- Easy and intuitive usage
- Touch screen and audio interface
- Detachable probe for monitoring of clothing
- Wheels for easy transport
- Available in different versions for alpha/beta, alpha+beta and beta+gamma measurement
The HandFoot-Fibre monitors are used for contamination screening of hands, feet and clothes for alpha, beta and gamma radiation in circumstances which do not require a full body monitor. The monitors are also well-suited for mobile contamination screening.
Available in three versions
HandFoot-Fibre™ XL (part no 00120V000002) with alpha and beta sensitive RFD485 fibre detectors for the use in all nuclear environments.
HandFoot-Fibre™ A+ (part no RTM 120 HFF A+) with RFD485 A+ detectors, featuring a discrimination of alpha and beta radiation.
HandFoot-Fibre™ MED (part no 00120V000001) featuring HybridFibre™ detectors, which are sensitive to alpha, beta and gamma radiation and particularly well suited for medical applications
Detectors: 8 scintillating BetaFibre or HybridFibre detectors
Detection limit: 30 Bq/hand, 45 Bq/foot (Co-60)
Dimensions: 75 x 48 x 166 cm (D x W x H)
Weight: 57 kg, depending on version
- Large wheels
- 2nd light barrier in foot area