GMP-12-3 til RDS-31/RDS-32
Artikkelnr.: 1233-276Request a quotation
- Compatible with RDS-31 survey meter
- Remote dose rate measurements
- Optional telescopic rod
- Cord lengths up to 15 meters upon request
Gamma probe for connection to RDS-31. These External Probes enhance the detection capability of the RDS-31 survey meter. The GMP-12-3, GMP-12H-3 and GMP-12L-3 probes are intended for monitoring gamma and X-ray radiation. They have been designed to fulfill both the civil defense and industrial applications requirements.
• radiation detected: gamma and x-rays, according to ambient dose equivalent H*(10).
• energy range: 50 keV - 3 MeV for dose rate range 0.05 µSv/h - 10 mSv/h, and 80 keV - 3 MeV for dose rate range 10 mSv/h - 10 Sv/h.
• detector type: two halogen quenched, energy compensated GM tubes (types ZP 1202 and ZP 1304 or equivalent).
• dose measurement range: 0.01 µSv - 10 Sv.
• dose rate measurement range: 0.05 Sv/h – 10 Sv/h.
• Calibration accuracy: 5% of the reading in 3 mSv/h Cs-137 exposure at +20C.
• energy response: -20% … +30% over energy range 80 keV - 1.25 MeV, also the same over energy range 50-80 keV when dose rate below 10 mSv/h,(+95% at 6 MeV).
• temperature range: Operation: -40°C to +55°C, storage: -40°C to +70°C.
• Protection class: IP 67 (short term).
• dimensions: Length 185 mm, cylinder diameter 45 mm.
• weight: 400 g.