THB - Thermal Conductivity MeterRequest a quotation
The Linseis Transient Hot Bridge, Thermal Conductivity Meter technique enables thermal conductivity, thermal diffusivity and specific heat measurements on various sample geometries and materials. This Linseis thermal conductivity analyzer provides the three material properties simultaneously after just a few minutes time regardless of whether you have used the patented sensor in a solid matter (incl. bulk material, gels, pastes) or in a liquid. The preparation of solid samples is pretty simple: One plane surface of two sample halves is sufficient for the sensor. Reference or calibration measurements are a thing of the past. As a matter of course, the THB measures absolute values, with an uncertainty which is not behind that of conventional plate or our laser flash devices.
Different sensors, easily to be exchanged, are available for laboratory and field use. The THB measures fully automatically. Its software control optimizes the measurement process independently, aiming at a short duration and a minimum uncertainty.
- Highest Accuracy thermal conductivity measurement
- Absolute technique (no calibration or reference sample required)
- Fast measurement cycles
- Non destructive measurement
- Broad measuring range
- Broad temperature range
- Easy handling (no trained staff required)
- Simple sample preparation
- Applicable for solids, liquids, powders and pastes
- No influence of sensor contact pressure on measurement
- Easy measurement of porous and transparent samples