T202 EX proof (ATEX) - Demo Instrument Winter SalesRequest a quotation
- Intrinsic safety (zones 0, 1 and 2) – eliminates the need for a specific hot work permit.
- Energy range 60keV - 1300 keV.
- Digital bar graph display: 0.1 - 1000 µSv/h.
- Digital dose rate indication: 0-10,000 µSv/h.
- Integrated dose function
- Peak dose rate memory
- Displays calibration due date.
- Backlight, audio and adjustable alarm levels.
- Ruggedised - IP65
The Tracerco dose rate monitor has been designed to combine intrinsic safety (ATEX) with ruggedised but lightweight construction and provides additional key operational features such as personal dose integration and peak dose rate memory.
Radiation detected: X-rays and gamma 60 keV to 1.25 Mev.
Detector: Energy compensated Geiger Muller tube.
Dose rate range: Bar graph 0-1 mSv/h, digitally 0-10 mSv
Accumulated dose range: 0-10 mSv/h
Peak radiation dose rate: 0-10 mSv/h
Protection class: IP65
Temperature dependense: Less than 15% in -25°C to +50°C.
Variation with battery voltage : Less than 1%.
Battery life: 100-hours typically
Low battery indication: On 4 hours available life left.
Battery: Alkaline Manganese MN1604 or MX1604.
Certification: Intrinsically Safe Coded Ex ia IIC T4 (-20°C < Ta < 40°C).
Equipment category II 1G.
Suitable for hazardous areas zones 0, 1 & 2.
Weight: 500 g
Humidity range: 0-95%.