Radhound - Desktop version - Demo Instrument Winter SalesRequest a quotation
- Low cost and easy to use
- Digital LCD display with backlight
- GM and Scintillation detector options
- Scaler timer function
- Wall mountable
- Radhound has fully adjustable alarm levels
A versatile nuclear radiation monitor with external probes. It has very similar properties to the old MINI-900 from NE and offers both Geiger-Müller and Scintillation probes to measure alpha, beta and gamma radiation. Measures cps, cpm and µSv/h depending on the type of probe used.
Find the external probes in the Accessories tab
- Alarm Beacons. Flashing beacon with green and red LEDs for a visual indication of alarm state (IP54).
- Prolonged cable, staight or coiled loop.
- Infra red interface. Includes Infrared to USB converter for PC.
- Serial output interface
Detectors: Geiger-Müller tubes and Scintillators as probes
Units: cps, cpm, µSv/h with autorange
Range: Typically 0 - to 99999 cps (range and units are software selectable depending on probe)
Energy range: depending on probe
Temperatures: Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C, Storage temperature -25°C to +60°C
Protection class: IP65
Respons time: From 0,5 s, adjustable
Weight and dimension:160 x 250 x 85 mm
Battery type: Lithium Ion rechargeable
Battery life: Typically >12 hours continuous use. Charger supplied
Nuclear medicine: Suitable for I-125 and Tc-99, lung ventilation
Health physics: For contamination monitoring on surfaces, clothing and objects etc.
Lab: survey and contamination