DCR desktop carbon coaterRequest a quotation
Desk Carbon Coater is a compact carbon fiber coating system suitable for sample preparation for the use in a scanning electron microscope (SEM), Transmission electron microscope (TEM) and X-Ray analysis (EDX).
The DSC system is available in two formats:
DCR is a rotary-pumped carbon coater that is suitable for SEM sample preparation, EDS/WDS and thin film applications.
DCT is a turbo-pumped carbon coater that is ideal for FE-SEM, EDS/WDS, TEM, EBSD, and thin film applications. This high vacuum coater offers high-quality uniform carbon films with fine grain sizes which are suitable for specimens that require high resolution and high-quality characterization.
- Quartz crystal monitoring system used for real-time thickness measurement (1nm precision).
- Pulsed or flash carbon fiber coating modes.
- Intuitive touchscreen to control and monitor the coating process with a capability of rapid data input.
- User-friendly software that can be updated via the network.
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs.
- Easy-to-change specimen stages (rotation stage as standard).