PLDT Pulsed laser deposition systemRequest a quotation
PLD – T is a high vacuum thin film deposition system enables to deposit different materials by both Pulsed Laser Deposition and thermal evaporation technique. It can deposit complex materials and crystalline structures onto substrates with very little setup involved.
Pulsed Laser Deposition technique leads to efficient, none-thermal ablation and preserves the stoichiometry of the target materials. By applying this method it could deposit materials such as nitrides, oxides, superlattices, polymers, composites.
- Target manipulator with adjustable rotation speed.
- 3 thermal sources and special feedthrough.
- The quartz crystal monitoring system for real-time thickness measurement (1 nm precision).
- Intuitive touch screen to control the coating process and rapid data input.
- User-friendly software that can be updated via the network.
- Equipped with a rotary sample holder.
- Equipped with an electronic shutter.
- Equipped with motorized boat selection.
- 500 °C substrate heater.