DSR1 Desktop SEM coaterRequest a quotation
The Desk SEM Coater model DSR1 is a compact coating system able to coat carbon film and noble metals such as gold, palladium, platinum and gold/palladium on non-conductive or poorly conductive specimens.
The Desk Sputter Coater model DSR1 is a Scanning Electron Microscope(SEM) sample preparation system equipped with a rotary pump to achieve vacuumless than 50 millitorr which is a suitable vacuum range for noble metal sputter coating and carbon fiber evaporation coating. For sputtering deposition of oxidizing metals, field emission SEM (FE-SEM), SEM EDX, and for TEM application, please see the DST1 (Turbo-pumped desk sputtering machine) and DCT (Turbo-pumped carbon coater).
- Easy to operate
- Intuitive touch screen to control the coating process and rapid data input
- User-friendly software to both full-automatic and semi-automatic control
- Easy loading and unloading of specimens
- Repeatable film thickness depositions
- Precisely reproducible coatings
- High-resolution fine coating (order of 2nm Gold grain)
- Low voltage sputtering
- No cooling system is required
- Carbon coating in both flash and pulse mode
- Dual carbon fiber to thicker layer deposition
- Equipped with Plasma cleaner to remove contamination from the sample