Mag-NetX™ Magnetic Field Cancellation SystemRequest a quotation
Magnetic Field Cancellation System
Building upon our advanced control systems engineering and technology to actively sense and cancel building floor vibrations, we now offer Mag-NetX™, an innovative system providing active compensation of magnetic field fluctuations.
Designed both for point-of-use and OEM applications, Mag-NetX is ideal for scanning and transmission electron microscopes, electron beam lithography systems, ion beam instruments, and any tools that incorporate a charged beam. Combining Mag-NetX with TMC’s advanced vibration isolation systems, we can provide the ultimate control of vibration and magnetic fields.
Features & Benefits
- Helmholtz coil pairs for maximum symmetry and uniformity.
- Continuous field cancellation. Continuous field monitoring.
- Set and forget operation.
- Several AC and DC cancellation modes available.
- 100x field improvement (typical) Dynamic, 100 µs response.
- Accurate field measurement Graphical User Interface with continuous system monitoring and analysis.
- Optional feedforward compensation of line frequency and harmonics.
- Optional feedforward capability for other inputs.
- Optional custom field creation while suppressing disturbance.
- Easy to assemble stainless steel cage, in-room wall-mount systems also available.