Gammadata are pleased to provide laser micromaching solutions from our partners ELAS Ltd, an award wining designer and manufacturer of laser micromachining systems for industrial and scientific applications. Highly customized micromachining workstations incorporate nanosecond, picosecond and femtosecond laser sources in combination with advanced beam steering in order to achieve micrometer scale machining precision and repeatability.
Elas manufacture systems for applications such as:
- Metals cold micromachining
- Thin film solar cell processing
- Flexible electronics manufacture
- Metal synthetic diamond tool treatment
- Medical device manufacture
- Optical metals coating patterning