660nm StingRay LaserRequest a quotation
Line Generator, CW, 35mW, 60° Fan Angle
The StingRay structured light lasers are a new range of diode-based pattern generators which delivers enhanced flexibility, unique output optimization capabilities and extended lifetimes for machine vision applications.
Machine vision using 3D triangulation can be used within a variety of industries including, automotive production, microelectronics fabrication, food processing, and metal fabricating.
“Dynamic line balancing” enables straightforward correction of intensity variations in the projected line beam when the laser is used at off axis illumination angles.
The “health monitor” alerts the user to diode end of life, thus allowing for laser replacement to be performed at convenient times, rather than causing unexpected production downtime.
- Line Uniformity up to 95% on 100% of the line
- External non-rotational user focus
- Microprocessor controlled
- Common footprint
- Dynamic line balancing
More Configurations Available
- Modulation; TTL, Analog
- Hirose 12 pins connectors
- Fan Angles; 1º, 3º, 10º, 15º, 30º, 45º, 75º
- Deported driving electronics
- Multi-lines patterns at request.